Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Of Site Use & Product Sale
Please read these terms and conditions ("the Terms") carefully. By entering our Website, you are deemed to have accepted our conditions of use as set out in the Terms.
Holiday and Specials Delivery
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO WEEKS SHIPPING DURING SPECIAL EVENTS AND HOLIDAYS FOR YOUR VAPING PRODUCTS TO ARRIVE
Buyer means the individual, company or organisation that purchases, buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller.
Contract means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
Goods means the products and supplies that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
OSV Vape Shop, 4535 30th St. Suite 121, San Diego, CA 92116
The Customer who places an order, Via the Website, Telephone or by Letter.
Terms and Conditions means
The terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer's statutory rights as a Consumer.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller OSV Vape Shop to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyerâ€™s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
READ FIRST BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS
Our electronic cigarettes use lithium ion batteries which can be volatile if improperly used. If you purchase a battery through OSV Vape Shop it is your responsibility to take the following safety precautions:
1. Ensure you have purchased the correct chargers from OSV Vape Shop and do not use any other e cigarette charger units purchased from other outlets and vendors or use any other method of charging such as computers, iPhone plugs, car chargers.
2. Maintain a visual watch over your battery whilst charging. Never leave the battery charging unsupervised.
3. Regularly check your battery when charging for signs of overheating. If your battery shows signs of overheating unplug from the mains and place the battery outside safe from other people.
4. Do not leave your battery on charge for long periods or overnight.
5. If you think you have a faulty battery contact OSV Vape Shop and do not use the battery in the meantime.
6. By using one of our batteries you accept and take full responsibility for the general and known risks associated with using lithium ion batteries such as overheating and exploding which can cause fire, personal injury and property damage. Please search online for 'lithium ion battery hazards' and read the information about these hazards before you use one of OSV Vape Shop batteries.
PRODUCT HANDLING & USAGE
1. Do not keep / store or place an electronic cigarette in a pocket or in a handbag. Only store your e cigarette in the carry case provided or safely secure in one of our lanyards, if you do not have one of these please ensure you purchase one from OSV Vape Shop. E cigarettes are fragile and may get damaged easily.
2. Do not leave your e cigarettes or e liquid in direct sunlight. Always store in a cool place.
Electronic cigarettes are mainly used with e liquid that may contain nicotine. Please follow these instructions:
1. Speak to your doctor before you use an electronic cigarette.
2. Do not use if you suffer from allergies, if you are pregnant, if you have heart or lung problems, if you suffer from high or low blood pressure, or before you have consulted your doctor.
3. Nicotine is addictive use only after seeking medical advice.
4. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
OSV Brand e-liquid is made in the USA by OSV Vape Shop. We DO NOT import eliquid. We use only pharmaceutical grade nicotine, the finest grade propylene glycerol, vegetable glycerol and natural flavorings. We mainly use 20PG -80VG mix to produce a high quality vape experience.
We offer a warranty on all our products from date of purchase subject to these terms. Please see below for specific product warranties.
a) Batteries = 15 days
b) Clearomizers | Atomisers = 7 days
c) Chargers = 7 days
d) Products from most Chinese companies such as Sigelei, Pioneer4you, eLeaf but not limited to, carry their own manufacture warranty. Check your packaging for warranty cards. If your products contains a warranty card, we do not offer warranty as the company has their own warranty and replacement information.
The warranty offered by OSV Vape Shop covers FAULTY products only - WE DO NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL LIKE THE PRODUCTS OR ELIQUID. We only guarantee that they will work according to specification. If a product is returned in a damaged condition which it was not sold in then the warranty will be invalid (we do NOT cover items of any starter kit or single purchased items that have become damaged or broken after delivery).
The warranty for faulty items covers replacement - repairing and in extreme cases a refund may be granted.
To Claim Under the Warranty / Guarantee
a) First return all faulty products by post.
b) Provide receipt of purchase
c) Provide return address
Once We Have Received Your Items We Will Then:
1. We will test items â€“ if items are found to work as specified sale description no refund will be given and items returned to you.
2. If items are found to not work as specified in the sales description then a full refund or like-for-like swap will be offered.
All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 2 days or purchase other goods to the value of the original order.
When making an order through OSV Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in the Order Process Section.
Age of Consent
Goods may only be purchased by persons 21 years old and over.
If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
Price and Payment
The price of the Goods shall be that which is stipulated on the OSV Vape Shop Website. The price is inclusive or exclusive of TAX. The price does not include shipping charges.
The total purchase price, including TAX and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyerâ€™s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel
Payment of the price plus TAX and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
Delivery of vapor Products and Supplies
Goods supplied within the USA will normally be delivered within 7 (Seven) working days of acceptance of order.
Goods supplied outside the USA will normally be delivered within 15 (Fifteen) working days of acceptance of order.
Where specific delivery dates have been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyerâ€™s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.
Rights of Seller
The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
Cancellation and Return
The Consumer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 3 working days of delivery confirming in writing if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Consumer fails to do so the Consumer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods. As the product is an oral product once used it cannot be returned unless it is faulty. Orders can be cancelled any time prior to shipping. Once shipped the buyer can retrun them as long as it falls within 14 days of purchase and returned unopened, the Consumer will be responsible for both the outbound and return shipping costs plus any restocking fee deemed necessary, up to a maximum of 10% of the purchase price.
NO RETURNS ON E-LIQUIDS
Limitation of liability
Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Sellerâ€™s agents or employees.
No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
Changes To Terms
The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.